Little Caesars pizza pretzel crust was originated in 2014. It is a soft pizza full of cheddar cheese sauce with additional mozzarella and pepperoni. Making pizza for the special occasion dish will make a special moment more colorful. The family, friends, or your love ones will put special appreciation when you serve this delicious food.
Little Caesars pizza pretzel crust has chewy on its texture of dough, and it feels good since there is Muenster cheese adds on. Here is the special recipe for making your own pizza.
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 ½ cup milk with low fat
- ½ cup baking soda
- Sea salt
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Muenster cheese
- 2 sausages as additional topping
- Mix a package of yeast and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Warm ½ cup of milk in 110 degrees and pour over dry yeast and brown sugar.
- Stir and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Prepare your mixer; add flour, Muenster cheese, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of kosher salt. Stir them well
- Add activated yeast to flour mixture and 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Then attach the dough hook.
- Warm 1 cup of milk to 100 degrees and after that pour in ½ of milk and turn the mixture lower.
- Slower the dough hooks and takes it off after 3 minutes. Knead the dough by hand as well if you think it needs more.
- Preheat oven to 425 and wait the dough raise. Part the dough into eyeball for dusting process. Giving additional melted butter and flour to balancing the dough.
- Before placing to the oven, put the dough on boiled water and brush melted butter on top of the dough. Add the sea salt for sprinkle. After finished, put it into the oven. Take after its color turn into dark brown or golden.
- Add sauce and assemble sliced sausages as toping on crust. Turn the oven down to 350 degrees when you continue the cooking until the cheese melted. After 5-6 minutes, before taking it off from oven, add pepperoni and toppings. Keep watching your pizza so that it’s not overcooked.
- Remove, slice and enjoy your pizza.
Little Caesar pizza pretzel crust nutrition contains 270 calories, and 11grams total fat. It’ is enough to boost up your weight through filled snacks. You can also enjoy to eat this as side dish after having dinner or lunch. Little Caesar pizza pretzel crust is a challenging cooking recipe, but it’s worth to try.