For you who are looking for the perfect sauce to add the tastiness of your food, mango habanero sauce buffalo wild wings are the answer. It can be found in the nearest supermarket, or you can make an online order. If these two options are not available within your area, you can actually make it on your own. This article will provide the information about how to make this sauce, and also the nutrition facts.
Swell, there are some buffalo wild wings sauces ingredients you can search online, including mango habanero sauce ingredients. The ingredients are stated below.
- 1/3 cup of butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon of corn syrup
- 2 cups of mango nectar
- ¼ cup of hot sauce
- A bottle of habanero sauce
- First of all, prepare a bowl.
- Pour the mango nectar on the bowl.
- Add your preferred amount of habanero sauce.
- Stir it until the color has changed into bright orange.
- Simmer the mixture of mango nectar and habanero sauce with medium heat.
- Stir it continuously until the volume reduces to about ¼ cup.
- Add the melted butter, hot sauce and corn syrup then stir it.
- Your mango habanero sauce is ready to serve.
As stated previously, this article will also give the information about the nutrition facts of mango habanero sauce buffalo wild wings. Here they are.
For two fluid ounces serving size, the protein contained in the sauce is 0 gram.
The cholesterol contained in the mango habanero sauce for two fluid ounces serving size is 0 milligram.
The total fat in the sauce is 1 gram with 0 gram of saturated fat and 0 gram of trans fat.
There are 37 grams of total carbohydrate with 30 grams of sugar and 1 gram of dietary fibre in the mango habanero sauce.
The sauce contains 960 milligrams of sodium which make it the biggest amount of nutrients. The total calories of the sauce are 160 per serving. Since you have been given the information about the ingredients, steps, and nutrition facts of mango habanero sauce, you are more than ready to start making it now. Don’t let yourself enjoy daily meal without the touch of perfect sauce. Mango habanero sauce buffalo wild wings are what you always need to keep in the fridge.