Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic Cheesecake Factory is a must-order menu for every pasta lover. The Cheesecake Factory has a distinct garlic parmesan sauce to make the visitors feel tempting to try. The pasta is featured with peas, caramelized onions, mushrooms, chicken, pancetta (seasoned pork belly), peas, and tomato which makes this dish is not really recommended for those in a diet program.
However, for pasta lovers who happen to be broke college students, no one got the time for fancy menus like Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic Cheesecake Factory. Not everyone can afford this pasta delight, and it is too time-consuming. Now, you can apply the following Farfalle with chicken and roasted garlic Cheesecake Factory recipe.
- ½ pound of farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- One large of chicken breast, skin on, bone-in
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Three slices of pancetta, chopped
- ½ cup of button mushroom
- ½ cup of onions, chopped
- ½ cup of tomato, remove the seeds and cut it nicely
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- One head of roasted garlic, minced
- ½ cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup of green peas
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven up to 195 degrees Celsius.
- Place the chicken breast on a pan; rub it with two tablespoons of olive oil, one teaspoon of kosher salt, and ½ of black pepper. Roast the breast for 30-40 minutes until it cooked thoroughly. Set aside until it cool enough. Remove the bone, skin, and cut it in cubes.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a sauté pan. Add chopped pancetta. Use a slotted spoon to remove the oil on crisp pancetta.
- In the same pan with medium heat, add chopped mushroom and sauté to remove the liquid. Add chopped onions and sauté along with the mushroom until it caramelized. Add red bell peppers and tomatoes and sauté for 30 seconds.
- With a large pot, bring water to a boil, season it with kosher salt. Add the farfalle until it turns al dente. Drain the cooked farfalle, set aside.
- In the saucepan, add one cup of milk and bring it to simmer. Lower the heat, add roasted garlic to the pan and mix it well.
- Add shredded parmesan cheese, mix it well. Let it simmer until the sauce becomes smooth and thickened.
- Add salt and pepper for seasoning. Add green peas and farfalle to the mix. Cook for about one minute until the farfalle is well coated.
- Add pancetta, and the farfalle is ready to serve.
If you think the pasta sauce is too bland, you can add some seasoning and roasted garlic to your liking. You can also improve this version of Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic Cheesecake Factory by adding asparagus or any other condiments.