Pasta is originally an easy dish to create, and it’s even easier if you opt for ready to use sauce, such as Bertolli chicken alfredo creamy sauce. Easiness aside, it is really quick to create during busy weekdays with easy to find ingredients pasta and chicken. It is such a classic dish that hard to get enough once you taste it. Alfredo itself is a creamy sauce that made from butter with cheese, with various adaptations and additions that available out there. It is best to eat after being made straight away, unlike another classic sauce such as béchamel. It is most often paired with fettuccini or broccoli coating.
Bertolli is a brand of Italian food products that relatively new to the market. Their organic chicken alfredo creamy sauce is a made from organic ingredients like real butter, milk, fresh cream, Parmesan cheese, and Romano cheese. It is also ideal for other dishes such as pizza and casserole. Get the Bertolli chicken alfredo sauce recipe below:
- 1 jar Bertolli chicken alfredo organic creamy sauce
- ¾ lbs. pasta of your choice, cooked according to the directions
- 1.5 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz spinach, or according to your taste
- Dash of black pepper
- Olive oil
- Prepare pasta and toss it with drizzle of olive oil. Set it aside into a bowl.
- Pour the Bertolli organic creamy sauce and toss it well.
- Cut spinach to strips and toss it with chicken and put black pepper seasoning.
- Pour half the pasta on top of baking dish.
- Spread half of the mixture between Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese.
- Pour the rest of pasta then put in remaining cheese mixture on the top.
- Bake the pasta for about 20 minutes then serve it.
For the chicken, you can use either chicken breast or chicken tender, both will work well. You may sear the chicken prior to process it to enjoy crispy texture and golden color that contrasts with creamy pasta. After then you can shred it.
A creamy chicken alfredo is a dish that usually sold at fairly fancy price at restaurant. Now, it is totally possible to replicate it at your own home. The sauce is thick and clung to the noodles, with rich flavorful taste that guaranteed to satisfy anyone’s palate. This Bertolli chicken alfredo is such a time saving recipe, because you only need 50 minutes to cook and prepare for 4 people serving.