Mods Pizza franchise is a casual and family-friendly fast-food restaurant that based on the United States. It provides artisan type, individual style pizza. Since it has first founded in 2008 at Washington, this chain now has over 400 branches all over the United States and United Kingdom. The business achieves its popularity by prioritizing to pay living wages and create positive social impacts both for employees and the communities.
Aside from its social purpose, the tasty flavor of Mods Pizza franchise menu also definitely plays a major role on its success. Below is the Mods Pizza franchise dough recipe of their famous super thin pizza, with topping of Lucy Sunshine. It is highly easy and simple to try at home.
- 3 cups pizza flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- (optional) 1 tbsp dough flavor for pizza
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella ball, torn or slice thinly
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- Parmesan cheese for taste, grated
- Make the dough by combining water, oil, and dry ingredients. You can mix and knead it by hand or using mixer until the dough is all soft and smooth.
- Put a cover to make the dough rise for an hour to an hour and half, at room temperature.
- Prepare the oven by preheating it at 425°F.
- Split the dough into two equal parts. Put one of them on top of parchment paper and save the other on refrigerator – or you can bake two pizzas at the same time.
- Make a flat and thin crust by pressing the dough from center to outward.
- Now combine the Lucy Sunshine toppings. First, brush the flat dough with olive oil, then spread parmesan and mozzarella cheese evenly. Put artichoke heart on top of them.
- Bake it for about 12-15 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven and let it cool down for several minutes.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top.
This super thin crust pizza recipe above is really useful if you crave for one but don’t have access to a pizza bar nearby. The list of ingredients is easy to find and it is fairly simple to make. Remember that one batch of this Mods Pizza franchise recipe ingredients can be used to make two pizzas, so you will be able to share with family or friends at home.