Domino’s Pizza Meatzza hand tossed pizza is one of the Premium menus offered by renowned fast-food franchise Domino. It has all kinds of processed meat combination including sausage, pepperoni, rasher, crumble, and marinated chicken, which completed by mozzarella cheese. This meat-based crust is popular for its deliciousness.
For those of you who want to recreate this medium-thickness pizza, it is actually not hard to do. To make it easier, you may want to start with something simple, then work your way out to add different toppings or make it gourmet style once you get the grip out of it. Here’s how to make a similar dish such as the Domino’s Pizza Meatzza hand tossed pizza.
- 1/8 cup pizza sauce (can be added up to ¼ cup according to your taste)
- 25 gr or ¼ cheese, shredded
- 1 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ tbsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup of each topping of your choice
- Lay a parchment paper over your pizza pan and pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
- Mix the ground beef and egg in a bowl. To make sure they mix well, you can use wooden spoon, rubber spatula, or just your hand with plastic gloves.
- After the egg and beef mixed well, add the seasonings and minced garlic.
- Spread the mix-based dough on the pizza pan.
- Put it on the oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes. If you opt for thinner crust, it will only need 10 to 15 minutes to be baked.
- Check the internal temperature using food thermometer. For this recipe with beef, 160ºF (72ºC) will be adequate, while white meat or chicken needs 160ºF (74ºC) to be decent.
- Once the meatzza is baked, take it out the oven and put the parchment pepper off.
- Spread the sauce on top of the pizza, then put your toppings on it.
You are free to add any kinds of topping in Domino’s Pizza Meatzza hand tossed pizza ingredients. The recommended toppings will be comprised of veggies ingredients such as mushroom, onion, bell pepper, or cherry tomatoes, since this pizza is very meaty already.
If you’re planning to create this pizza for a gathering event, it is more convenient to make the crust and prepare the toppings in advance. The crust and sauce are able to hold up in the fridge for quite an extensive time. Maybe then you are able to make your family and friend impressed by this homemade Domino’s Pizza Meatzza hand tossed pizza.