There is no better recipe than a savory breakfast dish to start your productive days. While there might be tons of breakfast recipes out there, Pioneer Woman hashbrown breakfast casserole must be amongst the best ones. It offers all the great parts of breakfast essentials in a bite. The recipe also allows you to be creative and flexible enough as you can create any customization as you’d like. For example, you could use any types of cheese of meat of your preferences.
The reason why this Pioneer Woman hashbrown breakfast casserole recipe is one of truly best breakfast recipes is because you get all the best items: hash browns, bacon, and cheese. The spice from chilies and jalapenos are what makes it distinctive from the typical hash browns. Now would be the perfect time to get into the ingredients, bake them, and have an amazing morning with the dish to enjoy.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 bacon slices, fried and chopped
- 2 bags or 4 lbs. frozen hash brown potatoes, diced
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 cups or 16 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups or 16 oz Monterey Jack, grated
- 2 jalapenos, diced finely
- 1 poblano chile, diced finely
- 2 green chilies, diced finely
- Pinches of salt and ground pepper
- Prepare the oven by preheating it to 375°F.
- Heat a large skillet and melt the butter on it.
- Add onions and chilies to the skillet until they turned brown, almost into black.
- Add the frozen hash browns then add the seasonings. Mix and stir well.
- Prepare a buttered baking dish and lay out the mix into it,
- Layer the mix with grated cheese and bacon on the top.
- Bake inside the oven for about 30 minutes until it turns hot and bubbly.
The Pioneer Woman hashbrown breakfast casserole is perfect to make for beginner in cooking because it is an easy level. It only took about one hour to cook, with half of it being preparation time. The tender, creamy, and cheesy hash brown would guarantee to make everyone falls for it – after all almost everyone has soft spot for hash brown.
Keep in mind that the recipe of Pioneer Woman hashbrown breakfast casserole above is enough to serve 4 to 6 people. It is ideal to create for brunch as well, to get your family together on the table in a slow holiday morning.