If you’re a fan of making marinated chicken dish but don’t want to bother with making your own seasoning liquid, then using Chiavetta’s chicken marinade is a really beneficial alternative. Chiavetta’s marinade taste is on the vinegary side, but it would still fit the taste of a person who isn’t that much into vinegar taste just well by marinating in less time.
This grilled Chiavetta’s chicken marinade recipe below is as tasty and as easy as a grilled chicken recipe can get. Unlike the tough cuts of beef, you do not need to spend hours to dip in the marinade. The maximum time to get the chicken seasoned enough is one hour before you hopped it on top of the grill.
- 4 lbs. boneless chicken, of your preferable part like breast or thighs
- Chiavetta’s chicken marinade (barbecue marinade)
- Fresh parsley for garnishing, chopped
- Put the boneless chicken into ziploc bag and pout the Chiavetta’s marinade in ample amount. Minimize the air inside the ziploc by pressing it out before sealing it tightly.
- Marinate the chicken for an hour inside the refrigerator. If you’d like for stronger taster, you can leave if more few hours longer.
- After it has been marinated enough, prepare the grill. Heat in medium or about 350 to 400°F.
- Grill the chicken until it cooked through, for about 4 to 6 minutes. Keep in mind that the time will vary according to the thickness of the cuts. You may check the internal temperature and cook until it reaches 165°F inside.
- Turn the heat off and transfer the chicken into plate. Cover with foil and rest for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped parsley on top as garnish then the dish is ready to be served.
Cooking and serving grilled chicken are essential things to do during the long hot summer where the weather is perfect to be outside. The great thing about this recipe is that it provides delicious flavor punch but without having to overpower your taste bud, so it will be ideal to serve for a lot of people with different preferable taste.
Another thing to keep in note is that you can serve this Chiavetta’s chicken marinade dish with so many types of side dish. From macaroni salad, mac and cheese, grilled potatoes, grilled zucchini – all would be able to compliment the tasty chicken with different kinds of flavor.