Pizza becomes delicious dishes everyone will like, and making pizza on the grill with premade crust can become nice ideas. Some people think that making pizza is never easy to do. It needs good skills since there are many parts to prepare. Moreover, it needs good cooking tools, especially the grill to get the perfect result of pizza with great taste. These may be true, but it does not mean that there are no tricks to cook pizza. In this case, cooking pizza with premade crust is the good solution to try.
- Premade pizza crust
- Mozzarella, grated for toping
- Olive oil
- Chorizo, sliced in thin shapes
- Provolone, sliced
- Get all of the ingredients ready.
- First step of how to make pizza on the grill with premade crust is to preheat the grille. Set the heat to 375 degree Fahrenheit. It is recommended to use the pizza stone as the base to grill the pizza.
- Get the premade pizza crust and place it on the cookie sheet.
- Add some olive oil on the surface of crust. Use brush to evenly spread the olive oil. This will be the base for the toppings.
- Add the sliced provolone. Arrange these to fully cover the surface of pizza crust.
- Slice the chorizo thinly. Then, place each piece to fully cover the provolone.
- Wash the spinach before use it. Add the spinach on top of the chorizo.
- Get the shredded mozzarella. Top the spinach with the mozzarella.
- Place the seasoned and topped pizza crust on the pizza stone. Close the lid.
- After 15 minutes, try to check the pizza.
- Take it from the grille and slice before serving.
The ingredient of premade pizza crust becomes the main ingredients for the pizza on the grill with premade crust. It makes things much easier and faster since sometimes the hardest part is to make the crust from the dough. With the premade crust, things are as easy as arranging the topping and grilling the pizza. Moreover, it is possible to pick various sizes of crusts. This can be picked based on the size of the grill and the portion needed for the dish.
The ingredients above are actually the basic options. When you want to add more toppings, it is possible to do and it fully depends on personal preferences. Even, sauces may be added. Regarding spinach, other vegetables may also replace it. Surely, the complete ingredients of pizza on the grill with premade crust still can be modified.