If you love caulipower pizza keto, this recipe is for you. This recipe is going to give you the most delicious cauliflower-crusted pizza with mouth-watering pepperoni topping on top. Here is the recipe for you to follow:
Ingredients (For Pizza Crust):
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Black pepper and salt
Ingredients (For Sauce and Topping):
- 5 tablespoons tomato-based pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices, thawed
- Start making this caulipower pizza keto by preheating oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare a food processor, add the cauliflower florets into the food processor and mash until the cauliflower becomes crumbly.
- Heat up a non-stick pan over a medium-high heat. When the pan is sizzling hot, add in cauliflower crumbs into it. Cook and stir for 10 minutes to remove moisture and excess water.
- After 10 minutes, the crumbs should be dry and slightly brown. At this point, add grated parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Next, season the mixture with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Turn off the heat and let the dough mixture to cool down completely. Then, add in the beaten egg. Stir well.
- Prepare a pizza pan (12 inch) and spray the surface of the pan with cooking spray. Then, spread the dough onto the pan. Roll it up as thin as possible.
- Bake the cauliflower pizza crust in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take the curst out of the oven. Spread the tomato-based pizza sauce, followed by mozzarella cheese, and then arrange the pepperoni slices on top of it. Finish it by sprinkle some more mozzarella cheese.
- Put the pizza back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- After the pizza is fully cooked, take it out of the oven and cut into 8 slices.
This pizza recipe is really healthy and useful for those who want to cut down the carbo intake. It is also delicious and you can top the pizza with any toppings that you like, including chicken, pineapple, or other classic toppings. This caulipower pizza keto is going to be such an amazing dish to make.