Jimmy Dean Breadless Breakfast Eggwich or well-known as eggwich is something everyone loves to eat. However, you do not want to eat frozen food all the time. That is why you need to know how to make the homemade version of the eggwich. If you have never made one before, here is the recipe for you to follow.
- 8 medium-sized eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup cooking cream
- 8 breakfast sausages, crushed
- 4 slices cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- The first thing that you have to do to make the homemade version of Jimmy Dean Breadless Breakfast Eggwich is to make the patties. In a bowl, add in crushed Eggwich sausages and adjust its taste with salt and pepper. Then, form them into four round patties. You can use a cookie cutter to make uniform-sized patties.
- Then, heat up a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. After it is sizzling hot, cook the patties. Cook it for about 2 minutes per side. When they are all done, set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine together beaten egg and cooking cream. Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper and then whisk them all.
- On the same non-stick pan, put the cookie cutter that you used to form the patties on the pan. Melt some butter to it and pour the egg mixture. Cook it for 4-5 minutes on low heat until it cooks through. The egg mixture should produce 8 egg “buns”.
- Now, it is time to assemble. Get one egg bun and then top it off with the cooked patty. Cover it with another egg bun. Serve the eggwich immediately.
You can definitely add more Jimmy Dean eggwich nutrition by adding chopped vegetables or cheese on the patties. However, if you do not want to, that is completely all right because the result of that recipe above is still going to be heavenly delicious the way it is. This eggwich will be perfect for those who do not like to consume breads or too much carbo. It is good for keto diet, too.
All you need to know about making this recipe successfully is that you will have to use high quality ingredients, starting from the eggs to the sausages. Make sure they are fresh. Then, there is no doubt that you will end up with delicious homemade version of Jimmy Dean Breadless Breakfast Eggwich.