Have you ever heard about cookie brownies with premade cookie dough? Yes, we are talking about the Brookie Bars recipe. Some of you might know it as Cheater Brookies. So, why people call it a cheater? Well, it is because actually there is nothing homemade to make the cookie dough brownies tasty. This is really what we live for these days, fast instant foods.
A tasty combination of brownie with chocolate chips baked on top looks simple but so mouth-watering, moreover it is really easy to make. Since the recipe of this sweet treat is super easy, you may ask your daughter or little sister to join you having fun practicing the recipe below in your lovely baking room!
- 1 Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Premade Cookie Dough (regular size) and everything written in the back of the box to make them.
- A box of Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with Hershey’s Syrup (family size). If you cannot find one, you can replace it with cookie dough package that calls for butter to mix them.
- Vegetable oil, water, and eggs called on the back of brownie mix box.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray then put aside.
- Mix the brownie mix according to the package directions then add to the baking pan.
- Make the cookies according to the directions in the back of the box. Then, cut the cookie dough to chunky pieces in ¼ inch size.
- Add the cookie dough slices that have already cut on the brownie’s top. Dip them down into the brownie mix by wiggling the pan gently.
- Lastly, bake them around 25-30 minutes until the cookies look pretty golden brown.
- Cool the delightful cookie brownies with premade cookie dough in 15 minutes before then slice and drizzle it with the Hersey’s syrup.
To get perfect this soft and chewy sweet treat in less than one hour, use a spatula to get the brownie mix clean from your bowl then add them to the baking pan so you can use the same bowl for the cookie dough. No need to wash the bowl in the middle of the process or to use another bowl.
When you need to replace the Betty Crocker brownie mix, try not to use cookie dough package that calls for oil to mix in since it will come out not really good. Happy baking and enjoy your cookie brownies with premade cookie dough.