You may have been tried buca di beppo chicken parmigiana. This menu is special due to delicious flavor. People want to know how to cook it. At first, it looks simple, but the recipe takes time until the result is as equal as the real one. To know more about the recipe, you can read the below section.
- 4-5 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 3-4 eggs
- Olive oil
- 2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 bottle pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cut or slice chicken into small pieces. You may have the big one, but small size is better.
- Prepare the bowl and scramble eggs into it.
- In new plate, spread breadcrumbs.
- Heat the pan and add olive oil.
- Dip chicken into egg then roll into breadcrumbs. After that, cook in pan for 1-2 minutes. Repeat again until all chicken are cooked.
- Prepare baking pan and put chicken evenly.
- Pour sauce at the top of chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese, parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake for 25-30 minutest at 375 F.
For your information, buca di beppo chicken parmigiana recipe is also called as chicken parmesan. That’s why the parmesan cheese will be in this recipe. Based on the list of ingredients, you can find them easily. The chicken should be boneless, but a little bit skin is acceptable. In order to dip and roll it easily, small pieces are preferable. Besides, baking is faster when the chicken is relatively in small size.
Buca di beppo chicken parmigiana consists of two baking steps. Firstly, you can cook chicken in sauté pan with olive oil. Make sure the eggs and breadcrumbs cover the chicken surface. You may add more eggs or breadcrumbs if what have been listed is not enough. For olive oil, start cooking small amount and refill it again when the pan is dried. Avoid deep-frying with excess oil. The cooking process in pan only takes less than 2-3 minutes. In that time, the chicken is not completely cooked.
The next step is baking that takes longer time until the chicken is fully cooked. Spread the sauce at chicken, but not too much. Parmesan is necessary in this recipe but you may skip mozzarella. Adding both into chicken will create unique taste. Baking time is 25 minutes at average, but it may be longer if the chicken is in big size. Besides, you should put more cheese for strong flavor. That’s what you should do when cooking buca di beppo chicken parmigiana.