Everyone loves Chiavetta’s Chicken Marinade. This is a beloved marinade sauce that can be used to season not only chicken, but also other types of meat. The marinade can be used to give delicious flavor to fish, beef, even vegetables. All you need to do is soaking the ingredients into the sauce.
Even though it is so delicious, one bottle of the chicken marinade is not quite enough. If you want to make a large batch of chicken, you need to make the sauce on your own. It can be done quite easily with only a few ingredients. Follow the recipe down below to make the copycat sauce and to learn how to make homemade Chiavetta’s chicken.
- 1 large-sized egg, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable (plain-flavored) oil
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- Prepare a blender. In the blender glass, pour in the beaten egg and turn the blender on to its lowest speed.
- While the egg is still beating, pour in vegetable oil drop by drop to the blender to form mayonnaise-like texture.
- To the thicken mixture, add in 1/4 part of the vinegar.
- When everything is well-combined, add the rest of ingredients: salt, white pepper, and chicken bullion powder.
- Then, add in the rest of the vinegar. Turn off the blender.
- Pour the marinade sauce into an airtight container and store it in the fridge for at least a day.
- The sauce is ready to use.
When the homemade Chiavetta’s Chicken Marinade that you have just made is about to be used, get it out of the fridge in advanced and let it cooled in room temperature. Then, stir it well so that there are no lumps and chunks visible on the marinade.
Use the marinade to flavor 1 or 2 chicken breast. Butterfly the breast and soak it into the sauce for at least 1 hour. Then, you can cook the chicken in any methods that you like, including by grilling the chicken over barbecue or on a non-stick pan.Also, you can bread the chicken by dumping them into a bowl of flour, an then beaten egg, and then panko bread. Then, fry the chicken on hot oil or bake them in the oven. The homemade Chiavetta’s Chicken Marinade is just going to give delicious flavor to the dish.