Nonni’s Biscotti Costco is probably one of the products that you cannot miss when going to that store. Nonni’s Biscotti is indeed one of the most prominent biscotti products in the nation.
The product is sold not only at Costco but also in other grocery stores, like Walmart. So, if you want to make Nonni’s Biscotti Walmart or Costco, you can do it by following this recipe below. It will give you the same, exact result as the original one.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 large-sized egg, cracked and beaten
- 3 tablespoon brandy, cooled
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup whole almonds (preferably with skin)
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat a non-stick pan over high heat. When the pan is really hot, add in almonds and toast until they are slightly browned. Take them out of the heat, let them cooled for a few minutes, and roughly chop the almonds. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine together the wet ingredients: cooled melted butter, beaten eggs, and brandy. After those ingredients are well-combined, set them aside.
- Mix together sugar, all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder until they are well-combined in another bowl.
- The next step on this Nonni’s Biscotti Costco recipe is to combine the wet and dry ingredients together until it forms thick, sticky dough. Then, add chopped almonds.
- Cover the dough with kitchen cloth and rest it in room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius) for at least 10 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take the dough out of the bowl and form it into two log-shaped loaves. Then, put those loaves on a greased baking tray.
- Bake the loaves in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, let it rest and cooled for another 30 minutes.
- Cut the biscotti loaves into slices (3/4 to 1 inch each).
- Arrange the biscotti slices back onto the baking tray and bake it in the oven again for another 30 minutes.
- When they are done, let them cooled completely before storing them in airtight container.
Because it is packed in container, it can be kept for a long time at home. The distinctive almond flavor of this Nonni’s Biscotti Costco tastes so delicious and addictive. You must try this at home.