Worcestershire chicken marinade is one of the best recipes you can cook during weekend. Weekend can sometimes be quite boring if you do not have great food to accompany your stomach. What is the best way to spoil your tummy after weekdays full of junk food? Eating a chicken marinade will be the great answer. So, fulfill your desire and see this amazing recipe.
- 2 lbs. chicken thighs, tenders, or breasts
- 1/3 – ½ cup Olive Oil depends on your preference
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Stir together Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce, salt, brown sugar, garlic, balsamic vinegar and pepper in a bowl.
- Put a stick or fork through the chicken’s breast, tenders, or thighs whichever you want to cook.
- Put them inside a bag.
- Pour the marinade sauce over the chicken.
- Wait for 5 hours for chicken to marinade. If you are in hurry, wait for 30 minutes only.
- Start your grill with medium fire.
- Place the chicken on grill.
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken. The chicken temperature should reach 160 degrees.
- Remove your chicken from grill.
- Wait for about 5 minutes.
- Serve your dish
If you are a fan of spicy foods, you can put on some ghost peppers in the marinade sauce. If the ghost peppers are too harsh for your tongue, you can reduce the spicy levels by using homemade hot chili powder. However, if this level is still too hot for you, just increase the pepper. Making this spicy chicken marinade might give the best chicken marinade experience for spicy food lover.
If you want chicken meat to be tenderer, soak it with milk overnight before using it for cooking. It works because the milk will break down the chicken proteins, making it losing the tight and become tenderer. Using this technique will give a better taste for Worcestershire chicken marinade.
The dish is great but preparing it will take some time. However, you have a lot of time on weekend. You have to consider making this dish for weekend. The recipe will give you a better insight on how to cook a great Worcestershire chicken marinade that will make your day.