Lea and Perrins Chicken Marinade is the savory dish with various seasonings. With the tender, juicy, and moist chicken meat, it is possible to get addicted to the strong but balanced and harmonious taste. It also your best bet to serve a remarkable dinner for your guests at home. For this grilled chicken recipe, it will use Lea and Perrin’s that’s easy to find and reach on any store near you.
It is possible to use any meat rich part of chicken, such as chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or chicken tenders. For fastest cooking time, use chicken tenders or chicken breasts that sliced thinly. It is also best to recreate this grilled Lea and Perrin’s Chicken Marinade recipe outside as it is involved grilling, especially on bright summer days.
- 2 ounces skinless and boneless (breast, thighs, or tenders)
- 1 tbsp. Lea and Perrins Chicken Marinade
- 3 tbsp. lemon juices, preferably freshly squeezed
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. garlic powder (or 3 cloves of garlic, minced)
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 ½ salt
- Parsley for garnish
- Using a bowl, pour olive oil, Lea and Perrins Chicken Marinade, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir to mix all ingredients well.
- Pierce all over the chicken using fork or small knife. Then place the chicken and all the marinate ingredients you previously made in a Ziploc bag. Keep the air inside the bag into minimum.
- Let the chicken to be marinated for half an hour to an hour. It is best to keep it for 4 to 5 hours.
- Set the grill into medium heat, about 350° to 400°F. To prevent the chicken sticking to the frill, brush the top of it with olive oil.
- Grill the chicken, 5-6 minutes on each side. It can be depending on the thickness of your chicken. Check the internal temperature of the inside of chicken until it reaches 165°F.
- Remove the chicken after it cooked thoroughly. Then let it sit for about 5 minutes to cool down a bit.
- Set the grilled chicken on plate and add parsley on top as the garnish.
The combination of salty, acidic, and fatty from the chicken makes this dish so flavorful. You can add macaroni salad or mac and cheese as the side dish to accompany the grilled chicken menu.
This grilled recipe only takes about forty minutes to make with 30 minutes being the cooking time. One batch of Lea and Perrins Chicken Marinade can serve 6 people, so you can serve it for a medium sized family, or multiply it for big occasions with many members or guests.