Let’s make the delicious cookies using Laura Scudder Peanut Butter recipe. There is nothing better than a warm, tasty, and thoughtful gift like cookie. One of the most popular cookies beside oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip is the peanut butter cookie.
The Laura Scudder Peanut Butter ingredients are made from fresh peanuts which are all organic and have no fatty acid. By using the said peanut butter, you will get thick and soft textured cookies with crisp and crumbly edges, and also balanced flavorful taste.
- 250g or 1 cup Laura Scudder Peanut Butter
- 300g or 2 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 250g or 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 200g or 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 200g or ½ cup white granulated sugar for rolling purpose
- 200g or 1 cup brown packed sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 65 g or ½ cup chopped peanut (optional)
- Prepare a medium-sized bowl. Pour the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together into the bowl as the dry ingredients. Whisk and mix well, and then set the mix aside.
- Set a stand mixer or hand mixer. Put the butter, white granulated sugar, and brown sugar into the container and mix them well using the mixer, on medium speed, for 1-2 minutes until the mix is smooth textured.
- Beat the egg into the container and set the mixer on high speed, for 1 minute. Then add the Laura Scudder Peanut Butter and vanilla extract, if you used one, to the mix. Continue to mix on high speed until all the ingredients are well-combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the mix wet ingredients, with the mixer set on low speed. Add chopped peanuts if you used it. Keep mixing until the dough is soft and thick.
- Chill the dough covered for about an hour or more in refrigerator. If you let it chill for more than one hour, wait for half an hour before you roll and bake the dough.
- Shape the dough into flat circular shape, and top it with granulated sugar. Bake the cookie on 350°F (or 177°C) oven for 10-12 minutes until it turns into light brown colored.
This recipe takes about 1 hour and a half to make. Once you’re done creating the cookies, it can stay up fresh until a week. It also serves 24 servings per batch.
With less than two hours kitchen works, these easy extra soft cookies will make everyone happy. By using this Laura Scudder Peanut Butter recipe, you will be able to make traditional and classic cookies that can evoke childhood nostalgia when created right.