Mrs prindables apples recipe is surely loved by everyone. It is believed that caramelized apple on stick is the best dessert ever. This is why the dish by Mrs. Prindable is always sought by everyone of any age. This recipe is going to show you how to make your own version of the dish.
The dish is very simple to make and it is basically just putting everything in the microwave and then in the fridge. It requires no cooking at all. Here is the recipe for you to prove that Mrs prindables apples reviews are indeed delicious but you can always make the homemade version.
- 5 large-sized Granny Smith apples
- 200 gr cooking chocolate, broken into smaller pieces
- 1 package caramel candy, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoon shortening, softened and divided
- 1 cup colored candy coating for decoration, melted
- 2 tablespoon water
- 5 popsicle sticks
- Boil a large pot of water. Then, dip the apples into the boiling water for 30 seconds. Remove from the water immediately after. It is useful to remove any waxes on the apple’s skin.
- Prepare a baking sheet for the Mrs prindables apples. Line it up with cooking spray or with waxed paper. Then, line up the apples on top of it and insert Popsicle stick to each apple. Set it aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place in all the caramel candies. Melt them in the microwave until they are completely softened and melted.
- Dip the popsicled apples into the melted caramel until they are fully coated by the delicious, gooey caramel. Set it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in the microwave. Prepare a bowl and then mix the chopped chocolate with shortening. Melt in the microwave until fully done.
- Once the apples are out of the fridge, dip them into the melted chocolate. Set them one more time in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Decorate the apples with melted colored candy and then serve them right after.
For the best result, you can keep the apples in the cooler for 3 hours or more. Some people even keep the apples overnight to make sure that the entire caramel flavor infused into the oven. If you have the patience to do that, surely go ahead with it. It will indeed make the Mrs prindables apples dish even more delicious and appealing.