Muuna cottage cheese is certainly not your grandmother’s typical cottage cheese. Muuna’s rethought variant takes the level of creaminess quite differently. Just think about something devoid of that watery stuff. Instead, there is rich and velvety goodness only. You may also ask ‘is Muuna cottage cheese healthy’? Yes, it is.
Well, Muuna comes in plain and organic product on-the-base flavors like strawberry, pineapple, mango, peach, and blueberry. It is perfect for you who always get stuck in a load of works due to its redeeming quality. You can either use it as a high-protein bite or go-to meal. Using Muuna instead of acrid cream, milk, or mayo in daily recipes like dips and smoothies dials the health variable of your preferred nourishments up a notch.
Also, this recipe has the majority of the dietary advantages of a yogurt—to say the very least. Muuna offers a lot of protein with no fake flavors, sweeteners, or colors. So, without further ado, check the recipe below.
- 15 Oz of canned chickpeas, depleted and cleaned
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika, partitioned
- ½ tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 package of Muuna cottage cheese (5.3 Oz) (low-fat plain cottage cheese)
- ½ cup of diced cucumber
- 5 Oz of packaged or canned salmon
- 1 ½ tablespoons of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- ½ teaspoon of dried dill
- Sliced bread
- Preheat the oven to 400 – 425 degrees. Hurl the chickpeas with olive oil, salt and pepper, a large portion of the smoked paprika. Then, put everything on a baking sheet. Cook for about 15 minutes, mix it once in a while until it crisps.
- Set up the salmon serving of mixed greens. Do it by mixing the salmon, cucumbers, cottage cheese, mustard, capers, lemon juice, remaining smoked paprika, dill, and salt and pepper. Put them all in a big bowl and stir until it is well-combined.
- Next step is to add the chickpeas to the salmon salad and carefully stir it.
- Last step is to serve the dish with toasted bread.
So, that is how you integrate the dish in your healthy recipe. With a stuffed summer plan that makes you dash from exercises to work and back again, Muuna is the key. You can use Muuna cottage cheese for other recipes, such as apple breakfast parfait, creamy chocolate dip, and Mexican style tortillas.