As the Popcorners Kettle Corn got the perfect combination of flavorful popcorn and chips, a lot of people are addicted to the taste. Besides having an awesome taste of balanced sweet and salty, it is also packed with less calories and fat than any other chips, so it is a bit healthier. Popcorners Kettle Corn is a great snack to accompany you during a long road trip.
All tasty things aside, do you know that you can turn Popcorners Kettle Corn chips into a fine, nice dinner by combining it with chicken? Use this recipe below to try the crusted chicken breast with kettle corn flavor. These kettle corn flavored chicken is also healthy, as you can opt to use gluten-free and non-GMO ingredients. It is an amazing treat for the entire family, children or adult.
- 1 lbs. (cut to 7 or 8 strips) of boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (gluten-free flour for healthier option)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 to 4 cups Popcorners Kettle Corn
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oils
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Chili sauce or Tabasco (optional)
- Crash the Popcorners Kettle Corn inside a ziploc bag until they turn into crumbs. After it turns into small rough pieces, place it inside a bowl.
- Mix the flour, salt, and pepper inside another bowl.
- Put the egg into a different bowl, so now you have three bowls with different contents. If you’re using sauce or Tabasco, put it in this third bowl along with the egg.
- Cover the chicken breast strip with flour. Shake the chicken to get rid of excessive flour. Dip the chicken strip into the egg bowl. Then cover it with Popcorners Kettle Corn crumbs. Coat it fully and evenly to optimize the kettle corn flavor.
- Repeat the step 4 for all the remaining chicken strips.
- Set a frying pan on the stove with medium or medium to high heat. Melt the butter first, and then add the vegetable oil. Cook the kettle corn flavored chicken breast until it turn into golden brown color for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Now the dish is completed! It is so easy that it only took about thirty minutes to create. There is a perfect balance of sweet, savory, and salty in this menu. If this is not salty enough for you, you can sprinkle more salt after you cook the chicken while it is still piping hot.
Another tip to add the flavor is to use sauce to dip the chicken. Mixed honey and mustard sauce goes especially well with this Popcorners Kettle Corn flavored chicken, but you definitely can use any sauce that you like.