Chick Fil A Polynesian sauce is one of the most famous dipping sauces served by the fast food chain. The sauce has tangy, delicious flavor that will make a piece of chicken or a plate of chicken nuggets even more mouth-watering.
It is believed that the sauce is a secret recipe by the fast food chain. However, over the years, people have been hacking into the recipe and try to make the copycat version of the delicious sauce. As the result, there are quite a lot of available recipes to make the homemade Polynesian sauce by Chick Fil A.
Down below is one of the versions of the recipe. It is absolutely the simplest one as it is only using 3 ingredients. They are extremely easy to make and you can whip the sauce under 5 minutes. You do not need to go to Chick Fil A to get the Polynesian sauce after managing to make this recipe.
- 1 cup California French Dressing
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- In a bowl, combine together the California French Dressing with the apple cider vinegar. Mix them well until the sauce is thick and nice.
- Add in the honey bit by bit. Taste the sauce to make sure that the flavor of the sauce is not overpowered by the sweetness of honey.
- Transfer into a serving bowl or into a jar. This Chick Fil A Polynesian sauce that you have just made can be stored in the fridge for a week or so.
The sauce’s flavor profile is basically very acidic. If you like a little bit of heat, you can add cayenne pepper, chili powder, or a bit chili sauce like Sriracha into the mixture. However, do not add too much of them as they will start making the sauce taste way different from the original.
There are options to buy the sauce in supermarket, like in Walmart. However, the Chick Fil A Polynesian sauce Walmart will not taste as good as the homemade one. Make sure when you are in the supermarket, you are there to buy the ingredients for the sauce only.
Then, whip the sauce on your own at home. It is that easy and quick. Make a jar of them or make a large batch to store in the fridge. Every time you fry chicken nuggets or other snacks, the Chick Fil A Polynesian sauce will always be ready to use.