When you need something tasty and easy to cook for your kids, Heinz sloppy Joe recipe can be the solution. Of course, it is not just for kids since sloppy Joe always becomes great menu for everyone. It is easy to make and there will not be disappointment in its taste. The meaty and juicy sensation will make the day much better. That’s why this menu is loved by all ages, including kids and adult. In case you want to make the dish, you can follow these details of ingredients and instructions.
- 1 tablespoon Heinz Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, cleaned and chopped
- 1½ cups Heinz tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 8 sandwich buns
- Get all ingredients of Heinz sloppy Joe recipe ready.
- Prepare your frying pan to heat the oil by using the medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated, add the chopped onions and green peppers. Sauté them for around 5 minutes or until there is fragrance from these ingredients.
- Get the ground beef and add into the frying pan. Stir the beef with the onion and green pepper. Do it until the beef get browned and it can take around 5 to 10 minutes. After that, do not forget to drain the beef’s fat.
- Now, preheat a pan and add the ketchup, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and also the sugar. Mix them on the medium-low heat. Simmer them for around 10 minutes and do not forget to stir them occasionally. After 10 minutes and they have got thickened, add the beef and the sauce on the buns.
- The dish is ready to serve.
These are easy and simple recipe to try. It does not need excellent cooking skills. However, the results will not make you disappointed. You and your kids will surely love the meaty and juicy taste of this sloppy Joe. In serving the dish, it can be combined with the vegetables as the dressing of Heinz sloppy Joe recipe. It can be made like regular burgers, so there can be lettuce, cucumber, and tomatoes. Of course, cheese can be added as the topping.
As the alternative of ingredients, the meat can be replaced with the chicken or pork when you are bored with the beefs. These will work well although the taste will be different due to meat’s characteristic. Then, mushroom and shredded carrots may be added to get better colors and taste. Surely, these variations become good additions for the Heinz sloppy Joe recipe.