Goya Mojo Marinade sauce is the best product to give authentic Spanish taste to your cooking. If you want to take an ordinary grilled chicken into the next level, simply marinade them in the sauce. The sauce is going to give peppery and lemony flavor to the grilled chicken.
For those who still have no idea about how to cook grilled chicken breast using the marinade from Goya, here is the recipe for you to read. It will surely give you stunning-flavored chicken breast with juicy, tender texture that melts in your mouth.
- 1 small bottle of Goya Mojo Criollo Marinade (12 oz)
- 6 chicken breast (with bone and skin on), cooled in room temperature
- 1 can ready-to-use enchilada sauce (19 oz)
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped roughly
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lay the chicken breast on a baking sheet. Use fork to poke the chicken then sprinkle a little bit of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set it aside.
- Prepare a large ziplock bag. Into the bag, combine together the Goya Mojo Marinade (Criollow) sauce and the enchilada sauce. Zip the bag and shake it to blend the sauces together.
- Unzip the bag, add in the chicken breast, zip the bag back and then shake it to make sure that the chicken breasts are all covered with the sauce.
- Put the bag in the refrigerator for 8 hours. Turn the bag every couple of hours.
- After 8 hours, prepare the grill. Set it on high heat (above 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Take the chicken breasts out of the refrigerator, remove them from the marinade, and then lay them up directly on the grill. Do not discharge the marinade as it can be used as Goya steak marinade as well.
- Put the grill lid on and leave it for 1 hour to cook. Turn the chicken on half an hour time.
- Use meat thermometer to check the doneness of the chicken breast. When the middle of the chicken breast is 170 degrees Fahrenheit (or more), it means the chicken is done.
- Place the chicken on a serving plate. Garnish it with chopped fresh parsley and orange slices.
- Serve the grilled chicken breast with side dish and choice of potato
That’s surely the best recipe of grilled chicken breast. The Goya Mojo Marinade sauce is surely making everything better. It does not have to be chicken breast. It can be used for other proteins, too, including pork and beef.