There is nothing not to like about Beeler’s bacon. It seems like everyone swears by its taste. However, that is not the only reason for it to gain popularity. The bacon is only made of additional natural ingredients that are used to enhance the pork flavor. It is not cured, so you can be assured that there is no chemical additive within the product. In addition to that, the product comes in varied flavors. How to cook this bacon so it will taste even more magnificent than it already is?
- 4 strips hickory smoked Beeler’s bacon
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce that has been cut in bite size pieces
- 2 large size boiled eggs
- ½ cup halved pecans
- An apple, sliced.
- A pear, sliced
- ⅓ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup low fat milk, or other non-dairy substitutes
- ⅓ cup store bought mayonnaise
- A tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- A tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or other sweeteners
- Prepare a medium sized bowl then whisk the dressing ingredients (milk, mayonnaise, vinegar, poppy seeds, and sugar) until they are thoroughly combined. Set it aside in the refrigerator.
- Cook bacon on a medium heat until it turns brown and becomes crispy. Break down the bacon into little pieces.
- Assemble the filling ingredients as you wish. You can make great presentation by placing Romaine lettuce at the bottom of a bowl while the remaining ingredients in rows on top.
- Pour in the dressing and this salad is finally ready to be served.
People love the company’s bacon products more than its options of flavor and natural making process. They appreciate the fact that Beeler pig farm is run in ethical manner. You can ensure that the animals are treated well before going through the production process. That is highly reflected in the result. It tastes fresh and absolutely delicious. You will feel great when serving high quality food that does not contain strange chemicals and is produced in ethical way to your family and friends.
The salad recipe can yield 4 servings which is great for a small family. This recipe encourages people to eat healthily and deliciously. The prepping and cooking time is very short too, within 30 minutes; you can already serve it on the table. You can definitely cook it on weekdays. This recipe is a nice way to enjoy Beeler’s bacon in healthier manner.