At the time you feel bored with ordinary steak recipe for dinner, Hibachi steak marinade will be a great refreshment. Everybody agrees that steak is the simple yet savory dinner recipe for family, either small or big one. Not only does it taste great, cooking steak can be fun activity to make quality time especially during summer. Here is Japanese Hibachi steak marinade recipe that you should have. Serving Asian taste, it will be great for family’s special moment.
Ingredients for steak:
- 4 steaks, @5 ounce
- 8 mushrooms, large size
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Ingredients for sauce:
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp white pepper
- Prepare small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Over medium-high heat, bring the sauce to boil.
- After boiling, set your stove to low-heat and continue cooking for another 3 minutes. Stir often.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, rest and let it cool.
- To cook steak, preheat your grill. When the grill is hot enough, put the steak and grill until rare.
- Remove the steaks and cut into cubes with bite-size.
- Prepare a skillet and drizzle oil.
- Place your steak pieces and mushrooms into the skillet. Pour salt and pepper to season. Cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add sauce to the skillet, cook for another 3 minutes or until the mushrooms are well-cooked. Make sure the steaks have reached perfect doneness according to your desire.
- Transfer to serving plate and Hibachi steak marinade is ready to serve.
There is none other word to say than wonderful! This recipe is so easy and quick that you will have it ready within 30 minutes. It requires 10 minutes of preparation time and 15 minutes for cooking time. So, the total cooking time is only 25 minutes! What an instant recipe that you could have. And yet, the taste is amazing especially if you are a steak-lover.
The recipe yields 4 servings which make it a perfect portion for small family. In case you have party or big family’s dinner or other sort of special moments, you may have larger portions. Not only does the recipe offer mouthwatering taste of steak, it is also a great recipe for beginners. Overall, Hibachi steak marinade is the best dish to make special moment special.