Cheese can always become delicious cakes and eagle brand cherry cheesecake is one of them. The cake can be served as desserts, but it can also be great for daily snacks. If you think that it will be hard to make, you are wrong. It is not as difficult as what you think.
It is true that you will not face big problems in cooking cherry cream cheesecake. Most of the ingredients are easy to find, and the steps are easy to follow. If you want to try cooking the homemade cheesecake, you can follow these ingredients and steps.
- 1 package of 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can of 21 ounces of cherry pie filling, chilled
- ⅓ cup of lemon juice
- 1 can of Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 prepared graham cracker or pie crust
- Prepare a large bowl.
- Beat the cream cheese and make it fluffy in the bowl. While you are beating, add also the condensed milk gradually to make the cheese smoother.
- Stir in the vanilla and lemon juice
- Prepare the crust or cracker
- Pour the mixture and chill it from around 4 hours. While you are chilling the cake, you can make the topping.
- For topping, there are some options and everyone can have different tastes and preferences. The cherry pie filling is also needed for the topping. However, when you want to have different one, you can easily replace it.
- The easy one is the fresh fruits as the topping. You only need to slice some fruits, such as banana, strawberry, or cherry. The slices can be placed on the top of cake. To make it great, you can use corn syrup.
In this case, it is fine if you want to make the eagle brand cherry cheesecake in a form of cake or pie. It can be determined by the cracker or crusts that you are going to use. You are also free to choose the suitable topping.
Since it is going to be your homemade cheesecake, you can make some variations for the topping. The sliced fruits become the easiest topping since you only need to slice the fruits and put them on top of cake. It does not involve longer steps to prepare. However, you can also have other topping variations for eagle brand cherry cheesecake, such as ambrosia, blueberry, and also cranberry.