The dutch oven peach cobbler sprite can become great meals in your camping. Surely, the activity does not prohibit you to enjoy nice and delicious meals. Although you and your friends can only bring limited tools and ingredients, the meal still can be made. Surely, it is the nice idea to try when you have planning to hold camping or hiking.
You do not need to worry about the list of ingredients. You will get the complete recipe of peach cobbler with sprite, and these are easy to bring, even in your backpack. The tools are also common for hiking or camping, so you do not require extra equipment to bring. These are the lists to prepare.
- 3 cans of sliced peaches
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- A can of Spite
- Hot coals
- Mixing spoon
- Aluminum foil
- Dutch oven
- Prepare the coals and set fire of them.
- Prepare the Dutch oven. Use the aluminum foil to cover the inside of the oven. It is to help you in cleaning the oven later.
- Add cake mix in the oven.
- Pour the Sprite evenly on the cake mix.
- Add the peaches. It is better if you drain some water of the canned peaches since too much water will not make the meal great.
- Bake for around 30 minutes. It is better if you also place the heated coals on top of the oven cover, so it can give faster cooking process.
- After 30 minutes, move and rest the meal for around 10 minutes. Then, you can serve it.
Surely, it is very easy to make the dutch oven peach cobbler sprite. It is just as cooking common meals while you are camping or hiking. There are no special things about the process. The ingredients are also simple. However, it can be great meals when you are enjoying the nature.
In fact, you can also replace the fruits. Peaches are only recommendation, but it is free if you want to have other fruits. Even, mixing some fruits together is also fine to do. What you need to make sure is about the level of water. If you use canned fruits, you need to dry the water in order to get great texture of meals. Of course, you can also find your own creativity in cooking dutch oven peach cobbler sprite in your camping.