Dunkin Donuts cream cheese flavors will always be everybody’s favorite. The sweet-savory taste of the cream cheese glaze, combined with the enjoyable texture of the donut, is just perfect. Trying to make them at home is not impossible. Follow this recipe down below to successfully copying the signature cream cheese flavor of Dunkin Donuts.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, shifted
- 1/8 cup light brown sugar, softened
- 1/8 cup fine white sugar
- 6 tbs buttermilk, chilled
- 2 medium-sized egg, beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp fine salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs unsalted butter, melted.
For Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar, shifted
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbs milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream, chilled
- To start making this favorite Dunkin Donuts menu, preheat an oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (162 degrees Celsius) for at least 10 minutes.
- Prepare a donut pan and lightly grease it with melted butter, vegetable oil, or cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare a large mixing bowl. Into the bowl, add in the all-purpose flour, salt, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon powder, and baking powder. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients for the donuts: melted butter, beaten eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla extract. Whisk well until everything is well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients mixture into the dry ingredients mixture. Whisk to combine.
- After the batter is done with no lumps visible, transfer the batter into a piping bag. Cut the tip of the piping bag and pipe the batter/ dough into the greased donut pan.
- Bake the donuts for 10 minutes in the oven. When they’re done, take them out of the oven and let them cool completely.
- While waiting for the donuts to completely chilled, make the cream cheese glaze. This glaze is going to give the donuts the Dunkin Donuts cream cheese flavors. Take a mixing bowl and add in softened cream cheese, shifted powdered sugar, milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Beat the mixture with mixer until thick and creamy.
- Dip the chilled donuts on the glaze and let the glaze set before serving.
Those are what you need to prepare and to do to make the delicious donut from the famous chain. All you need to do is basically following the Dunkin Donuts cream cheese flavors up above and you’ll end up with delicious, homemade donuts.