When you need something tasty and refreshing, cookout banana pudding milkshake can be a good menu to try. Milkshake is always better choice when you need something refreshing. Even, juices may not be better than common milkshake. It has richer ingredients, so the taste is also much better. If you want to make nice milkshake, banana can be good ingredient.
It is true that banana can be good choice. Its texture and taste will be great when it is combined with milk. Moreover, banana is nice fruit with plenty of benefits and nutrition. That is why there is no bad thing of making milkshake by using banana. If you are interested to make it, just follow this banana pudding milkshake recipe.
- 2 large bananas, chopped roughly
- 3½ cups cold milk
- 1 cup vanilla wafer cookies, crumbled is better
- 1-3 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream.
- Fresh banana slices
- Whipped cream
- Whole vanilla wafer cookies
- Prepare your blender.
- Use it to mix the milk and pudding. Mix them until the ingredients are smooth.
- Add your ice cream, bananas, and cookies into the blender. Blend them all until they are combined. In some cases, you may need to do it twice to make sure that the ingredients are mixed.
- After the mixing process is done, prepare a glass. Then, pour the mixture into the glass. It will be your milkshake.
- For the garnish, you can use the whipped cream together with the cookies and banana slices.
Surely, it is not a difficult cookout banana pudding milkshake recipe. There are no special ingredients to use. You will not find problems in finding all ingredients. Then, you only need blender as the only tool in making the milkshake. It will be so easy and even it will be done in around 10 minutes.
In this case, you need to pay attention to your blender size. The size will determine the duration of process and amount of portions to make. When you are going to use small blenders, it is better to repeat the blending process. Moreover, it is to make sure that the milkshake will be soft and tasty. Of course, it is better to use bigger volume of blender since it can cut the duration. When you want to add other ingredients to give richer and tastier taste, you are fine to do it. You can explore the recipe to meet your taste. Surely, it is very easy to make cookout banana pudding milkshake.