Chicken casserole with stove top stuffing and cheese is suitable recipe for dinner and special treat. People like chicken casserole due to simple cooking, and the result is excellent in term of flavor. There is no need to do complex cooking steps because everything is done via baking style. Cheese and stove top stuffing will increase chicken texture, and they provide unique taste. You can replace this stuffing with anything you like, even cheese has many options. To know more about ingredients and cooking instructions, read the following sections.
- 120 g Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-2 lb. Boneless and skinless chicken breasts, 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups broccoli florets, frozen, thawed, drained
- 1 can or 284 ml cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1/2-1 cup milk
- 1-2 cups Cracker Barrel Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare stuffing and follow what written on package then set aside.
- Prepare baking dish. Put chicken, soup, and broccoli then stir them.
- After that, add milk and cheese then cover with stuffing.
- Bake inside oven for 30 minutes. Well, the casserole is done.
How long does to prepare chicken casserole with stove top stuffing and cheese? Preparation takes ten minutes. You need to slice or cut chicken in small pieces. It is better to create as thin as possible, so it is easy to bake and blend perfectly with seasonings. Chicken breast is preferable option, but other parts are also eligible as chicken casserole. In fact, you can use various chicken parts in one recipe. Besides broccoli, other vegetables are good to blend with this recipe.
Based on nutrition measurement, this chicken stove top stuffing casserole contains approximately 380 calories. You can reduce chicken and put more vegetables if you are on diet program. The recipe is quite easy to modify in order to fit your taste. Instead of chicken, you may consider alternative, such as turkey or any meat from bird. Of course, the name is no longer chicken casserole, but the rest of ingredients are still similar.
This recipe is suitable for dinner with family or friends. The base serving from above ingredients is for 4 to 6 people. You need to add more chicken alongside the rest of ingredients if you want to hold big event or party. Due to simple cooking, people like to choose chicken casserole with stove top stuffing and cheese for every occasion.