Caseys taco pizza is well-known as one of the tastiest pizza dishes in the USA. It is sold in the Casey’s retail, particularly in southwest area. If your area does not have any Casey’s around, you can try making your own pizza. You do not have to pay for Casey’s Taco Pizza price at all but you can still try its heavenly taste.
- 12-inch frozen pizza crust, thawed completely
- 1 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped roughly
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- ½ can salsa
- 1 large-sized tomato, diced
- 1 can store-bought salsa
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 head small lettuce, washed and shredded
- 1 pack tortilla chips, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176 degrees Celsius) for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large sauce pan, warm up olive oil over low to medium heat. Add in the chopped onion. Cook until the onion is soft and translucent. To minimize the Casey’s Taco Pizza price, usually they skipped the usage of onion. However, it is better to keep using the onion to add more flavors.
- Add in the ground beef. Cook for a minute or two until the beef is no longer pink. Add in a cup of water and the taco seasoning. Mix well. Put a lid over the sauce pan and bring it to boil. Let it cook until the water is reduced and the mixture is thickened. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Prepare a pizza pan or large baking tray. Grease the pan with olive oil and lay the thawed pizza crust. Grease the pizza crust with olive oil or melted butter. Set it aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salsa and refried bean. Stir well until they are well-combined.
- Start assembling the Caseys taco pizza by spreading the salsa and refried bean mixture on the pizza crust, followed by the cooked ground beef. Top it off with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheddar cheese is completely melted.
- Take it off the oven and sprinkle diced tomato, shredded lettuce, and crushed tortilla chips.
Now, it is clear that you do not have to pay for trying its amazing taste. All you need to do is making your very own Caseys taco pizza in your own kitchen with the recipe above as your guidance.