Carrabba’s shrimp scampi recipe is certainly sought by anyone who loves eating at Italian grill restaurant. You do not have to worry about that because the recipe can certainly be made with ease. Down below is the copycat recipe of the shrip scampi from Carrabba’s, which is just perfect to be paired with Carrabba’s lemon butter sauce recipe.
- 2 lbs (about 15 pcs) big-sized shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, melted and chilled
- ¾ cup unflavored (plain) bread crumbs
- 2 tbs dry white wine
- 2 large spring onions, remove the green part
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped finely
- 1 handful of fresh, flat –leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tbs Italian seasoning
- ½ tbs garlic power
- ½ tbs onion salt
- ½ tbs dried oregano
- ½ tbs dried basil
- Salt and pepper
- To start making this Carrabba’s shrimp scampi recipe, preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232 degrees Celcius) for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large oven-safe casserole dish, lay the shrimps. Season with salt and pepper. Set it aside.
- Prepare a large bowl. In the bowl, combine melted butter, lemon juice, dry white wine, and chopped garlic together. Mix well. Add in the chopped white part of the spring onion and the chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Pour in the butter mixture over the shrimps evenly. Make sure every part of the shrimp is well-covered with the mixture. Set it aside for 30 minutes.
- Prepare another big bowl. Mix bread crumbs, onion salt, garlic powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the shrimp until the surface of the shrimp is covered completely.
- Bake the shrimp in the oven for 10 minutes. The shrimp should turn golden brown and the butter sauce is thickening and bubbling. If you like the taste of the butter sauce, you do not have to make the Carrabba’s lemon butter sauce recipe.
- Take it out of the oven and serve warm.
The delicious shrimp recipe is best to be eaten with the lemon butter on the side. However, if your cooking time is limited, you do not have to make the Carrabba’s lemon butter sauce recipe. You just have to eat the dish with the butter sauce from the marinade. This Carrabba’s shrimp scampi recipe is also great to eat with pasta, especially linguine pasta and angel hair pasta.