Everyone is raving about Cajun shrimp recipe Boiling Crab. This restaurant fuses Asian and Cajun flavors into one. The flavor is so bold and will hit you in the face with the diverse spices. This delicious shrimp dish is very addictive. It will keep everyone wanting for more. Aren’t you curious to know how to cook this tasty Cajun-fusion dish at home? It is going to be a perfect dish to serve on your dining table.
Here is the Cajun shrimp and sausage boil recipe that resembles the taste you will get at Boiling Crab. Perhaps even better!
- A pound of shrimps, peeled then deveined but keep the head on
- 4 Andouille sausages, chopped to bite-size pieces
- 4 red potatoes, sliced into quarters
- 2 corns, sliced into quarters
- 4 cloves garlic, minced well
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- A tablespoon butter
- A tablespoon Cajun spice mix. You can buy in store or mix it your own. The required ingredients are paprika, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, dried thyme, onion powder, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Fresh parsley, chopped nicely
- Lemon wedges
- If you are making your own spice mix, combine the ingredients together first in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven at 375ºF (190ºC).
- Place sliced red potatoes and corns on a baking dish. Add half part of minced garlic, a tablespoon neutral oil, and around half tablespoon of spice mix. Mix them to ensure that vegetables are fully coated.
- Put butter on top of the vegetables then bake for about 25 minutes or until the vegetables are almost tender.
- Combine shrimps, Andouille sausages, half tablespoon of spice mix, and remaining garlic and oil in a bowl. Make sure that every part of shrimps and sausages are coated.
- Add shrimps and sausages into the baking dish that already has corns and red potatoes on it.
- Bake for additional ten minutes.
- Garnish the dish with parsley and lemon wedges to add some freshness.
- This Cajun shrimp recipe Boiling Crab copycat is going to serve up to four people happily.
There is no need to worry anymore about not serving a memorable dish in your house party. This flavorful dish is going to save any dinner at the house. It can be paired with cold beer and salad. Don’t forget to try this Cajun shrimp recipe Boiling Crab copycat!