Serving a homemade argentine steak marinade will be great idea for your dinner. You can have tasty dish with your family. There is nothing to worry about the recipe since you will get the complete information about it. It also does not require your special cooking skills. Following the whole steps will be enough to get good and tasty steak.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup Spanish olive oil
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 heads garlic
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- Make a paste of peppercorns, garlic, and salt. You can mash them by using pestle or mortar. After that, pour the orange juice, lemon juice, and lime juice then stir in together with the oregano and chopped onion. After all ingredients are mixed well, leave them in a room temperature for around 30 minutes. Longer is better.
- After 30 minutes, blend the mixture with olive oil. Whisk them until they blend perfectly. The mixture will be important part to create the taste of argentine steak marinade.
- It is time to prepare the meat. It is not as difficult as what you may think. Prepare a large bowl and place the meat in it. Pour the marinade and make the meat fully covered by it. Once the meat is covered by the marinade, cover the bowl and save it in refrigerator. It will take long time. At least, it needs around 5 hours, and longer is better.
- After leaving the meat for hours, it is time to grille. Once it is done, serve it and it will be nice menu to taste.
By following the argentine steak marinade recipe, you will not find any problems. Those steps are also easy to make. In this case, duration plays important factor both for the marinade and the meat. In case of meat, longer duration to marinate is needed in order to make all seasonings absorbed well by the meat. It is how the meat can be tasty when it is grilled.
You are free to choose any kinds of meat. Chicken, beef, and even pork can work well with the recipe. You can choose the level of meat, ranging from the rare up to the well-done. However, the argentine steak marinade is great when it is served in rare level.