If you are looking for ideas for desserts, Applebee’s butter pecan blondie can be good menu to try. Its appearance and taste really makes people want to try it. If you want to make it, these are the steps and ingredients to follow.
Talking about the Applebee’s butter pecan blondie recipe, there are two important parts to understand. The dessert has different ingredients for the blondie and the maple butter sauce. That is why the ingredients will be divided into two parts, so it is easier in cooking all of the parts.
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 dash salt
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 egg, beaten
- ⅓ cup salted butter
- 1 cup sifted flour
- ½ cup white chocolate chips. It can be replaced by ½ cup white chocolate chunks
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Maple Butter Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped. It will be used for the topping of the dessert.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Prepare oven and heat it up to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a bowl. In the bowl, sift the flour. After that, add salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Sift them all together with the flour until they are fully sifted and mixed.
- Chopped nuts are added also on the bowl and mix them evenly. Once those are mixed, and then set aside.
- Prepare bigger bowl and add butter, vanilla, beaten eggs, and also the brown sugar. Mix them well.
- Then, add the mixture of flour into the bigger bowl and mix all of them slowly.
- Add the white chocolate chunks or chips and stir it with the other mixture.
- For the finishing touch, add the water and stir them well to create good batter.
- After all of the ingredients are mixed, prepare a pan and pour the mixture on it.
- Bake it for around 25 minutes.
- To make the sauce for the Applebee’s butter pecan blondie, set medium heat to melt the butter.
- Whisk in the brown sugar, sugar, and maple syrup in the saucepan together with the butter.
- While whisking, add also the cream cheese. These must be whisked fast until the sauce look creamy and smooth.
- Increase the temperature into medium-high. Do it until the sauce has bubbles and becomes thicker.
- Pour the sauce on the blondie and serve it with ice cream.
Those are some steps to follow in making the dessert. It is true that there are many ingredients. It also involves long process. However, things are easy as long as you follow the steps in making the Applebee’s butter pecan blondie.