The idea of chicken spaghetti recipe Paula Deen is great reference when you are interested to make delicious menu of chicken spaghetti. It may look quite tricky to make spaghetti since there are some ingredients and the cooking process can take time. However, it does not mean you cannot cook it. With this recipe, you will get information about the ingredients and instructions.
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 can of chicken broth (14 ounces)
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ packages (8 ounces) of fresh sliced mushroom.
- 1 can of mid Rotel
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ cup of celery, chopped finely
- 1 can of mushroom soup cream
- Pepper and salt for seasoning. Creole can also be used.
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 can of cream of celery soup. It is also possible to use cream of chicken soup
- 1 box of angel hair pasta
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese. It can be the sharp or extra sharp cheese.
- 1 up to 1 ½ cups of colby jack
- ½ cup of green bell pepper, chopped finely
- Preheat oven up to 350 degree.
- Use non-stick cooking spray to spray casserole dish before you use it.
- Prepare pot or skillet to melt butter with olive oil in medium temperature.
- Add mushroom, celery, and onion on the skillet. Sauté those ingredients for around 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper for seasoning. While doing this, boil the pasta.
- After 10 minutes, add sour cream, soups, broth and some more seasoning. stir all ingredients to combine evenly.
- Add also the chicken and cheese.
- Add pasta by coating it first. Use Colby jack cheese as topping and bake them for around 40 seconds.
- Now, the spaghetti is ready to serve.
The ingredients of chicken spaghetti recipe Paula Deen are many, so you must pay attention to all of them. As long as you stick to the instructions, there will be no worries to get tasty spaghetti.
For chicken breasts, it is better to use frozen breasts. Use crock pot to cook and add 1½ cup water. You may add little seasoning to make it tastier. To make sure the breasts are cooked well, spend around 7 hours. You will find no difficulties in shredding them in the recipe of chicken spaghetti Paula Deen.
Those are the complete steps and ingredients to make this dish. Although there can be many to prepare, it is not too difficult to do. When you want to have additional ingredients or topping for chicken spaghetti recipe Paula Deen, it is very possible to do.