Oster Bread Maker recipes are often sought by a lot of people who own this machine. As we know, Oster is one of the best brands for bread maker machine. It can bring the ultimate easiness in making many kinds of bread and loaf. If you have this device at home, there is one recipe you should try at least once. It is the basic white bread recipe.
White bread should be a staple on your dining table. It is very versatile. You can use it to make toast, sandwich, and many more. That’s why you should know how to make white bread using Oster bread maker. By using this sophisticated machine, making the bread can be done effortlessly. Here is the Oster bread machine recipe white bread you have to try.
- 1 cup evaporated milk, warmed to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
- 1 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large-sized egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 ½ tablespoons salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- White bread is one of the easiest Oster Bread Maker recipes. To start making this, you need to prepare the Oster bread maker and take out the bread pan. Into the pan, combine warm milk and egg. Mix well.
- Add in the butter, salt, sugar, and flour to the bread pan.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients mixture. Into the well, pour the dry yeast.
- Put in the bread pan into Oster bread maker. Close the lid tightly.
- Press the button “Menu Select” and then choose “Basic” setting.
- Now press the button “Loaf size” and choose the size of loaf that you prefer.
- Press the button “Start/Stop” to start baking the bread.
- When the bread is done, the Oster bread maker will automatically stop the cooking process.
Well, after the white bread is cooked to perfection, you can take it out of the pan and let it cool completely. When the bread is cooled down, you can start slicing it. As information, this bread can last for 1-2 days on room temperature. However, you better serve it fresh to enhance its tasty flavor. Besides of this basic white bread recipe, there are still many other Oster Bread Maker recipes that you can try, including the whole wheat and oatmeal bread.