Patti LaBelle cornbread dressing recipes are quite sensational. It is proven by the fact that many people search for the recipes to make the same cornbread dressing at home. Do you plan to cook your own cornbread dressing? If you do, this copycat recipe is what you are looking for. It is actually very easy to make cornbread a la Patti LaBelle. Read the recipe; gather the ingredients and you will be ready to cook.
The following Patti LaBelle cornbread dressing recipes will be ready in 25 minutes, which is highly practical and time-efficient. The best part is that you can modify the recipe according to your taste. The cornbread can be served with turkey roast and kale or other main dish. No need to go further, here is the recipe to go.
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 lb white bread, cut cube-shaped
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 large onion
- 3 stalks celery
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup hen stock
- Prepare a medium bowl. Place bread cubes and cover with chicken stock. Set aside.
- In large and deep skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add chopped onions, celery, and chopped bell peppers. Mix until well-combined. Add ¼ teaspoon salt, poultry seasoning, oregano, and celery seeds.
- Cook and stir occasionally for 10 minutes or until the vegetables turns tender. Add bread mixture, then stock and black pepper. Mix gently. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- When you get the right texture, cornbread dressing is ready to enjoy.
Patti LaBelle cornbread stuffing recipes can be enjoyed with any dish that you like. It can be a nice and flavorsome addition to satisfy your appetite. Even if you have leftover, simply put in a can or jar and bring to the fridge. Whenever you wish to have it, take out from fridge and heat over skillet or using microwave.
Do you find it is easy to try at home? Cornbread dressing recipes inspired by Patti LaBelle is worth trying. This recipe yields 4 servings and it is included into easy level of cooking. The cornbread itself is satisfying and it just tastes much better with chicken stock. Now, this is your turn to try this fail-free recipe. Grab all the ingredients and make your Patti LaBelle cornbread dressing recipes.