Are you looking for weight watchers chicken thigh recipes? Whether you are practicing diet to lose weight or simply maintain your health, this recipe will fit you best. Chicken thigh is considered as low-fat that you can consume without worrying of weight gain. Moreover with right cooking method and recipe, this ingredient will be your life-saver if you are fed up with veggies.
Chicken thigh, regardless many issues about it, serves nice texture and yummy taste especially if you know how to cook it. You do not need to be a talented chef to choose weight watchers chicken thigh recipes as it is definitely easy and time-saving, making it a perfect choice for quick dinner. It also uses common ingredients that you can find in the kitchen every day. Are you ready to cook? Here is the recipe.
- ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thigh
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 ½ tbsp. capers
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cups string beans, roasted or steamed
- Cooking spray
- Prepare a 12-inch skillet, spray with cooking spray. Over medium heat, set the skillet.
- Combine flour and pepper in a small bowl, mix until well-combined. Sprinkle over chicken thigh.
- After the skillet is hot enough, add chicken thigh. Cook approximately 6 minutes for each side or until it turns golden brown. Make sure to flip the chicken periodically.
- Remove from skillet, set aside.
- Using the same skillet, pour chicken broth and scrape up with wooden spoon. Bring chicken to the skillet, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes. Add capers and lemon juice, heat for another 30 seconds.
- Sautéed chicken thigh is ready to serve. Serve with string beans.
This recipe can be sided with string beans, mash potato, and other sides such as vegetable salads. The recipe yields 4 servings with 30 minutes of total cooking time. There is no reason not to try weight watchers boneless chicken thigh recipes.
Either you have short time to cook or too exhausted because of tiring days, this recipe is kind of brilliant alternative to serve for your family dinner. Even though it will be ready in 30 minutes, the taste is undoubted. The juicy chicken thigh with string beans creates great combination to satisfy your tummy at night. What are you waiting for? Prepare the ingredients and cook your own weight watchers chicken thigh recipes.