If you are bored with menu of meats, it is time to try wood ranch coleslaw recipe. It gives the same sensation as what is served in Wood Ranch. Of course, you can make it by yourself. You only need to follow the steps and list of ingredients below then coleslaw is served for your family.
- 2 cups of cabbages, shredded
- 1 cup of celery, sliced
- 1 cup of dry roasted peanuts
- 1 large size of carrot
- ⅛ teaspoon of garlic pepper
- 1 ½ cups of red cabbage
- ½ cup of green onions, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon of seasoning salt
- ⅓ cup of canola oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons of sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ cup of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Prepare ingredients and tools. You will need to bowls for this menu.
- Some of the ingredients must b sliced and shredded, while its size depends on your own preference.
- In your large bowl, place green onions, red cabbage, cabbage, celery, and also carrot.
- In another bowl, prepare the dressing. Place all of the dressing ingredients in the bowl and mix them. Mixing them evenly is necessary in order to make seasonings are combined well.
- After the dressing is ready, combine the dressing with mixed ingredients in large bowl.
- Then, add peanuts and the garlic pepper.
- Combine and mix all of the ingredients in the large bowl.
- Ready to serve.
The wood ranch coleslaw recipe can be good alternative dish when you are bored with common menus. Surely, the dis looks attractive with its combinations of vegetables and peanuts. It looks colorful and tempting at the same time.
When you want to make wood ranch peanut coleslaw recipe, just follow the step above. This will not need long time to make it. The duration can be less than 15 minutes since you do not need to cook anything. Based on ingredients above, this can be ready for 6 servings, so it is enough for your family.
When you think that you make too much coleslaw, do not worry. You can keep it in refrigerator. This can also be good way when you still have some hours before dining time. When you decide to refrigerate this, it is better to keep it in room temperature for several minute. Therefore, your dish of wood ranch coleslaw recipe will not be too cold.