Several vegan Portobello mushroom recipes are available to bring the meat taste to vegan lover. Portobello mushroom is common as meat replacement. One of favorite recipe is Portobello mushroom with avocado chimichurri. The latter may sound strange, but it is only specific topping that you will make based on the ingredients and instruction below.
- 4 Portobello mushroom, wiped clean and stems removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon sauce
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1-2 cups parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1 medium minced shallot
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ripe avocado, small and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and salt
- Put Portobello mushroom in freezer bag or baking dish then put aside.
- Use small bowl to whisk vinegar, cumin, olive oil, paprika, black pepper, sauce, and garlic.
- Pour mixture to mushroom and use pastry brush to spread it. Marinate mushroom for five minutes.
- For chimichurri, prepare bowl to mix garlic, red pepper flake, parsley, shallot, olive oil, salt, lemon juice, and pepper. Whisk and stir them. Add more salt if needed. After that, put avocado and combine them again.
- Preheat skillet and cook mushroom. Wait until it turns to be golden brown or caramelized. While cooking, brush remaining marinade slowly for flavor boosting.
- Serve mushroom with chimichurri as topping.
As you can see, one of vegan Portobello mushroom recipes above uses special topping. The ingredients consist of two sections, mushroom and chimichurri. You can buy all things you need at nearby store. Make sure to pick the top mushroom quality.
The first section in Portobello mushroom marinade vegan is to explain how you marinate mushroom. It takes five to ten minutes to do this process. Make sure to stir and blend every seasoning to mushroom. Equal marinade helps to boost flavor. You can add more seasonings like salt, garlic, sauce, black pepper, vinegar, cumin, and olive oil. They help to balance flavor and fulfil your personal taste.
Then, just cook using olive oil in skillet. As usual, remaining marinade is good choice to bring tastier mushroom. You can add slowly while cooking. When cooking is done, put in plate and pour chimichurri at top. Now, you are ready to try the delicious vegan Portobello mushroom recipes.