Sirloin tip steak recipes can be found easily on the internet. You can adjust to a recipe in which you can easily find the ingredients around. You must have known that a steak is a very yummy main course to serve. One day, you might want to make this to your family. Therefore, it is best to find a recipe that explains thoroughly. Here is the one that can help you.
- Sirloin tip steak
- ½ sliced red potato
- 3 baby carrots
- ¼ teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1/8 cup of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- A pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper
- This is the easiest one among sirloin steak recipes you meet on the internet. To begin, preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Next thing to do is to make the seasoning mixture. Prepare a small bowl to mix the seasoning ingredients. Add lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, chopped garlic, minced onion, salt and pepper into the bowl, mix them well.
- Now, let’s work on the steak. Prepare an aluminum foil for this sirloin tip steak recipes. Place the steak on foil sheet and spread a little the seasoning mixture. Cover the steak with that seasoning. Add some pepper and salt. Then, place the small-bite-sized potatoes and carrots onto the steak. Again, spread the rest of seasoning mixture on it.
- Now, fold the foil until the content is fully wrapped. Place it on a cookie sheet and put it inside of oven for about an hour. After 30 minutes of the process, take a look at the steak by taking it out from the oven. Later, place it inside again and reduce the heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After it is done, take the steak out and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes. It is ready to serve for your family.
As suggestion for slicing the potatoes, do not slice them in too-small size since potatoes are easily cooked. Although you have to make it in small-bite size, try to make it in good size that it won’t be easily cooked.
That’s all the things you should prepare and do to make this yummy steak. Hope the sirloin tip steak recipes can be helpful and good luck with the cooking.