Do not call yourself a Southern food fan if you do not know Salisbury steak recipe Paula Deen. This recipe has been around for some time, it is not surprising to see how this dish becomes everyone’s favorite. Salisbury steak itself is considered a traditional Southern food that can be easily found in Southern restaurant. Did you ever cook this recipe for family? Or this dish probably becomes your kid’s favorite.
Whether you never or just frequently cook Salisbury steak at home, this recipe is worth trying. The recipe from Paula Deen is very easy to make. You do not have to be a professional and talented chef to serve this dish at home. Simply follow the recipe and feel free to modify as desired. Cannot wait to figure out Salisbury steak recipe Paula Deen? There you go.
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup bread crumbs, fresh or dry
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, mince
- ¼ tsp salt to taste
- 1 package baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 can beef consommé
- 1 can French onion soup
- Prepare a large bowl. Add ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt, and garlic. Combine and mix thoroughly.
- Take a small part of mixture; form into 4-inch patties. While finishing all mixture, prepare a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Spray cooking oil over the skillet if necessary. Add patties all together if you can. Cook for 8 minutes for each side or until brown.
- Remove patties, set aside. Still using the same skillet, add mushroom and sauté for 2 minutes or as desired. Add onion soup and flour, stir to combine. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add beef consommé and keep stirring.
- Add patties to skillet and cook until boiled. Let it uncovered and simmer for 30 minutes until patties are well done and sauce consistency is nice.
- Salisbury steak is ready to serve.
This is super easy Salisbury steak recipe Paula Deen that you can try at home. Without too much effort, you are able to serve heavenly and flavorsome dish for entire family.
Shortly, this Southern recipe has been known for decades. As traditional dish from South, it can be easily found in restaurants throughout the South. Give Salisbury steak recipe Paula Deen a try.