Do you ever wonder how to make Ruth’s Chris steak butter recipe? Enjoying juicy steak is satisfying, moreover if you add garlic butter topping on it. There is none other word to express than “perfect”. However, this is kind of street food that you can find anywhere. Steak with butter is commonly served in steakhouses, in which most of them are quite pricey. What if you are on tight budget but want to enjoy the savory steak?
Make it by yourself. That is the best answer that you should consider. Not only satisfying yourself, cooking juicy steak with melted butter will be indulging for spouse and kids. Budget is no longer a problem because you can save much more money when making the Ruth’s Chris steak butter recipe at home. Here, you are about to find the recipe to create garlic butter just like what you usually find in pricey steakhouse.
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp white or black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- First of all, prepare the ingredients and gather in one place for easy cooking process.
- Prepare small bowl, put butter in it. Leave for few minutes to hours at room temperature. Make sure the butter is soft enough.
- Add other ingredients at once, stir the mixture until well-combined. Use fork for better result.
- Take a piece of plastic wrap, then scoop out the butter on to plastic wrap. Use spoon or spatula to scrape the mixture sides and make into log shape.
- Hold each end of plastic wrap tightly, roll the butter back and forth. This is how you create even shaped log. After getting smooth and nice butter log, place in fridge to harden. You can put in the freezer for faster process.
- After few hours, take out from freezer and unwrap the garlic butter. Slice as desired. Place on top of hot steaks before serving.
- Juicy steak with garlic butter is ready to enjoy.
To make Ruth’s Chris steakhouse butter recipe is very simple. It does not even require you to use fire. Every time you have steak for dinner, do not forget to create this butter recipe. Even if you have leftover, it does not matter. Bring it back to freezer and take it out for other days. Try Ruth’s Chris steak butter recipe right away.