A menu that can be found in mostly celebration is rotel dip with ground beef recipe. It is such a favorite menu that shouldn’t be missed. Therefore, there are many people who try making this dip to serve in the party. In addition, another reason why it is favorable is because it’s very easy to make. The ingredients are not that many and you can get them in no time. In this occasion, the cheese will added into the recipe to enrich the taste. Let’s take a look at the recipe right away.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 10 ounce tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 ½ pounds of kraft cheese
- As optional ingredients, you can add 4 ounce mushroom, drained and sliced and 4 ounce mild green chili pepper, finely chopped
- First thing to do in this rotel dip recipe is to melt the cheese. Since slow cooker is used for cooking this dip, melt the cheese with it over high heat.
- While the cheese is melting, prepare a skillet to cook the meat. You can use a sauté pan otherwise. Over medium heat, cook the meat until the color turns into brown. Later, add the mushrooms, onion, and chili peppers.
- If there is excess grease, drain it off.
- Next in the rotel dip with ground beef recipe. You must transfer the meat mixture to the slow cooker that contains melted cheese. Cook them altogether for about 30 minutes over high heat. Turn to low and then remove the heat.
- The dip is ready to serve by now. You can eat it with crackers or tortilla chips.
What do you think about the recipe? It is indeed super easy, right? It needs 55 minutes in total. The preparation itself takes 10 minutes. If you follow the recipe exactly like stated above, you will be able to make 10 servings. It can be served when family gathering is held. If the dip is for a party, you can adjust the amount of each ingredient.
As suggestion for vegetarians who want to make it possible to eat, you can omit the meat with veggies as desired; vegetarian crumbles for example. This will still do with the recipe. The taste can be adjusted on your own to get a perfect dip as expected. Have fun trying this rotel dip with ground beef recipe.