For those who want to serve a delightful stuffing to accompany your meal, then Pepperidge farm stuffing recipe is worth to try! For making this stuffing, you will not need lots of ingredients. The addition of chicken broth can lift the taste of this stuffing and create an unforgettable experience when you taste it. Now, let’s start cooking this stuffing right away!
- ¼ ounce butter
- 20 ounces Swanson Chicken Broth
- 1 cup chopped celery
- A chopped onion
- A package of Pepperidge Farm Stuffing Seasoning
- Preheat the oven first. The needed temperature is 177oC.
- Pour the butter into a saucepan and heat it.
- After that, you can put both the onion and celery.
- Then, cook and stir them for around 5 minutes.
- After the herbs are tender enough, pour the chicken broth into saucepan.
- Boil the chicken broth for a few minutes.
- Next, turn off the stove and start adding the stuffing seasoning.
- Mix those ingredients gently.
- After being mixed, move the stuffing into a baking dish. Ensure that the dish is already rubbed with butter.
- Bake the stuffing for 30 minutes.
- Now, the stuffing is ready to enliven your dining time. Enjoy it!
After you know the complete ingredients and the steps, now it is time to take a look at the Pepperidge farm stuffing nutrition and the taste given by the stuffing seasoning. First of all, the chicken broth contains nutrition that also exists in chicken, such as protein and calorie. Then, consuming the chicken broth can help us in dealing with flu. Additionally, if you use the organic version, you will secure your body from some dangerous elements. Furthermore, the Pepperidge farm seasoning can really accentuate the taste of this stuffing itself. The Pepperidge farm stuffing recipe makes the stuffing even more delicious.
Well, this article has explained to you the things that you will need to cook the stuffing and also the ways to get the tasteful stuffing. For the chicken broth, you may use the organic or ordinary version. In addition, if you want to achieve the real taste, you may make your own chicken broth from the whole boiled chicken. Besides bringing the great taste, homemade chicken broth is always healthier. Moreover, make sure to use the Pepperidge to make this Pepperidge farm stuffing recipe more delicious.