In fact, a peach cobbler recipe canned peaches is an ideal dish to be served in lots of occasions. Either for breakfast or for dinner, you can decide it. The freshness of peach can highlight the taste of this meal. By eating this peach cobbler, you will get a sweet and sour taste mixed in your mouth. In addition, you will be able to feel the fresh and calming flavor of this cobbler. Today, this article will give the ingredients and steps to make a peach cobbler. Even if the steps are contrast with the old fashioned peach cobbler, the taste is delightful as well!
- 8 ounces self-rising flour
- 4 ounces butter or margarine
- 16 ounces canned peaches with the syrup
- 8 ounces white sugar
- 8 ounces milk
- Firstly, you need to put the butter into a pan and melt it.
- Second, in a bowl, put the milk, sugar, and flour, then, mix them.
- Next, pour the mixture into the pan.
- Then, spread the whole can of peaches around the mixture.
- Put the mixture into a baking sheet.
- After that, bake the peach cobbler for 30 until 40 minutes at 175oC.
- Let the cobbler cool for around 10 minutes.
- The peach cobbler is ready to serve right away!
Well, if you are about to serve your first peach cobbler and you are afraid to mess the taste, then try the easier version of peach cobbler recipe canned peaches. In addition, you are not going to use too many ingredients for making this. Furthermore, the steps explained above are accessible for everyone. However, for the first-timers, you might need someone to help in making this cobbler.
For your information, peach contains many benefits, for example, vitamin C and vitamin A. Next, peach acts as a natural UV protector. Furthermore, it helps to maintain our kidney performance. Then, peach contains a great amount of fiber and minerals that make our digestion even healthier.
Now you have known the benefits of peaches. Moreover, this article has given you the ingredients and the steps to cook this peach-based dish. You do not have to worry that you will fail because the steps are easy to follow. If you want to serve a delicious yet healthy dish, just try this peach cobbler recipe canned peaches for your family gathering.