If you love pudding, nilla wafer banana pudding recipe B can be good reference for your beloved ones. Here, you will get complete information about its cooking method and the complete list of ingredient.
- 6 banana in medium size, sliced
- Around 40 pieces of shortbread cookies or nilla wafers
- 1 dash of salt
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- ⅓ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix ½ cup of sugar with salt and flour.
- Pour the mixture in 4 egg yolk.
- Add milk and blend them well until those are fully mixed.
- Cook this mixture without cover in the boiling water. Do not forget to stir them regularly and cook them until this mixture is thickened.
- After 5 minutes, turn off the heat and add vanilla extract.
- Prepare casserole. Then, pour the mixture on the bottom of 1½ quart of its casserole.
- Place the wafer on it. Add sliced banana.
- Then, pour again ⅓ part of the mixture on top of banana slices. Continue this step until there are three layers. The end of its layer is the mixture or custard.
- Use the egg white with remaining sugar. Mix these two ingredients and use it to cover the surface.
- Bake them for 5 minutes at 425 degree. If it is not 5 minutes, at least until the pudding turns brown.
- Take them from the oven and rest them.
- Serve the pudding.
This nilla wafer banana pudding recipe B is easy yet tasty menu. This is suitable if you love combination of pudding with the taste of banana and wafer. The combination of banana and wafer can bring juicy yet crunchy sensation.
This can be the best nilla wafer banana pudding recipe to try. You can make the puddings easily and this does not take too much time. It will be ready in around 40 minutes. Based on ingredients, it can be served for 8 puddings, so this is enough for your family or friends.
Before serving the puddings, it is better to add wafer and banana slices as topping. That’s why it is better to have extra bananas and wafers, so this can be more tasty and tempting. You can have juice or other drink for combination of this great nilla wafer banana pudding recipe B.