Do you know Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe? Everyone knows that Longhorn is known as steakhouse with palatable menu you always want to queue for. What if someone tells you to make your own Longhorn parmesan crusted chicken? Would you like to try for it? No need to leave your house, now you can make that favorite dish. Even though the taste might be a little bit different, it is worth your trying.
Actually, parmesan crusted chicken recipe from Longhorn is not complicated. Here you are about to find the copycat recipe which can be tried at home. Read the recipe, grab the ingredients and make your signature steak inspired by Longhorn. Are you ready? This is Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe.
- 4 oz. skinless, boneless chicken breast
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 provolene cheese slices
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- ¼ cup panko (breadcrumbs)
- Chopped parsley
- To begin with, preheat your oven. Prepare chicken breast, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high. Add chicken for approximately 8 minutes for each side or until you see beautiful color.
- Prepare lined baking sheet, place the chicken breast on it. Set aside while preparing ranch.
- In a small bowl, stir ranch dressing and 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese. Spread evenly over the chicken breast. Place provolone cheese slice over the breast.
- In another small bowl, stir panko, remaining Parmesan and melted butter. Stir thoroughly. Sprinkle the mixture over breast with provolone.
- Put into oven and broil for about 2 minutes or until the cheese melt.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with chopped parsley.
What do you think about this Longhorn copycat recipe? With only 25 minutes of total cooking time, you can enjoy the flavorsome Longhorn steakhouse parmesan crusted chicken recipe. This recipe yields 8 serving. If desired, you can also add the portion for more satisfying meal.
This is an easy cheesy dinner with chicken breast that will be everyone’s favorite. No need to wait for special moment because you can have this mouthwatering recipe every day. How would you execute this recipe? You can also substitute the chicken breast with turkey if desired. Try Longhorn Parmesan crusted chicken recipe and enjoy the indulging taste.